The Montessori School of East Orlando operates during the traditional school year. MSEO strives to provide an exceptional learning environment for your child. We make every effort to ensure that our tuition rates are competitive with other private schools in the region, without comprising the high quality education that you expect. Tuition costs for 2016/2017 school year are based upon the program in which the child is enrolled. All payments must be made through Smart Tuition.
Full-Day Primary /
Middle School (7th-8th)
*Please call for acceptance guidelines
Application, Enrollment & Materials Fees
- Application Fee - $50 non-refundable - is required to complete the application process and reserve your child’s place in the pool.
- Enrollment Fee - a fee equal to the 30 Parent Hours that each family is required to donate to the school. Any hours worked will be deducted from the last month's tuition payment.
Primary Materials/Activity Fee – This fee is due annually, upon acceptance/enrollment and is non-refundable. This fee is due for each student enrolled. It includes (5) school polo shirts and (1) Pair Ballroom Dance Shoes.
- Primary........................ $305.00
Elementary Materials/Activity Fee – This fee is due annually, upon acceptance/enrollment and is non-refundable. This fee is due for each student enrolled. It includes (5) school polo shirts, (2) P.E. Uniforms, and (1) Pair Ballroom Dance Shoes.
- Middle......................... $700.00
- Upper Elementary......... $700.00
- Lower Elementary......... $650.00
MSEO offers three payment options including a 10% discount if paid annually, 5% discount if paid per semester, or a monthly fee if paid in a 10 month period. For families sending multiple children to MSEO, discounted tuition is available. For the oldest sibling, full tuition is charged. For additional children enrolled, 10% of their tuition will be discounted.
Parent Help Hours
MSEO is a parent cooperative and as such requires 30 hours of volunteer help per school year. Volunteer positions are announced at Meet The Teacher day and weekly in the Friday Note. The office staff is happy to work with families who offer alternative volunteer opportunities in the best interest of the school. All hours completed will be credited in May at a rate $20 per hour.
- Late Tuition Payment Fee - $25 fee for tuitions paid after the 5th of the month.
- Returned Check Fee - $25 fee for each returned check.
Extended Care Fees - This fee is billed monthly.
(Before Care drop off as early as 7:00 am /After Care pick up by 6:00 pm)
- Before Care..................$35.00
- After Care....................$50.00
- Both AM & PM............ $80.00
- Drop-Ins...................... $5/hour